This support structure also functions as a current collector and provides the electrical connection point for the external circuit.
- Battery Current Collector
- Battery Support Structure
- Dexmet provides the widest range of alloys, geometries and widths available in the industry.
- Dexmet stocks the most common alloys and thicknesses, which cuts lead times dramatically.
- Dexmet can provide customers with custom slitting, blanking, heat treatment and edge treatment options. Please contact our sales department for details.
- Dexmet’s precision expansion process ensures high reproducibility leading to more consistent battery production and lower cost of quality.
- Mesh size starting at .020″
- Base material thickness down to 0.001″
- 8000+ openings/inch2
- Widths to 48″
Common materials that Dexmet expands include Stainless Steel, Nickel, Aluminum, and Copper. Lesser used materials include Silver and Titanium. Dexmet has the capability to expand all ductile metals.
The electrically active material comprising the electrodes of most modern battery designs are powders, slurries and laminates and require a mechanical support structure to hold them in place during the manufacturing process. This support structure also functions as a current collector and provides the electrical connection point for the external circuit.
Phone: (203) 294-4440
Fax: (203) 294-7899
22 Barnes Industrial Rd. So.
Wallingford, CT 06492
United States of America
SAMPE Seattle 2017
May 23-24, 2017
Washington State Convention Center,
Seattle, Washington – Booth# E42
Information on SAMPE Seattle 2017